Food & Beverage:
- Start your day with an abundant breakfast buffet of home-made delicacies, eggs, fresh fruit, healthy options, crusty bread rolls, delicious croissants, charcuterie, a variety of cheeses and much more.
- In the evening you can enjoy a dining menu including a buffet of antipasti and salads. Choose between a light and healthy menu developed by our head chef Marco together with the renowned nutritionist Dr. Ivonne Daurù Malsiner and a menu with either fish or meat or a vegetarian option.
- The culinary experience is completed with a weekly welcome cocktail, different dining themes and seasonal events.
- Enjoy free access to our petite and private spa facilities and let your soul relax. Look forward to our sauna facilities including Finnish sauna, bio sauna and steam bath as well as a Kneipp bath and an infrared sauna. You can relax in the whirlpool, the aroma showers, a fire place, thermal bench and on the relaxation loungers in the Quiet Area.
- Tablet with information on the hotel and the holiday region Val Gardena in every room.
- The use of all public busses in the holiday region Val Gardena/Alpe di Siusi
- Look forward to an exciting seasonal active programme in cooperation with Selva Active. For some activities there may be a small extra charge.
- Heated ski room leading to the Sella Ronda lifts and nursery slopes without having to climb stairs
- Guided ski-safari from Monday to Friday to explore the area of Dolomiti Superski in cooperation with the local ski course provider “Skischule Wolkenstein” (fee charged)
- Dolomiti Superski Skipass Hotel Service
- Ski rental: The equipment will be delivered to and collected from the hotel (in cooperation with Dolomiti Adventures)
- Ice skate rental at the Selva Gardena ice rink
- Tickets for ice hockey games of the local ice hockey team HC Gröden
- Children’s play room on two floor with Nintendo Wii
- Gala Dinner on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve without extra charge
- Mountain bike rental
- Comfortable sun deck with a lawn for sunbathing
- Children’s outdoor play area
- Garage for bicycles and motor bikes
Terms and conditions of cancellations:
Booking and cancellation policy depending on the booked offer.
We recommend to all our guests to have travel cancellation insurance before their booking! This will cover all cancellation fees, including the deposit. More information about it on the link “Travel Cancellation Insurance”.
Str. Dantercëpies 40
I-39048 Wolkenstein in Gröden (BZ)
Motive of payment: "Deposit (Caparra confirmatoria)"
For stays shorter than 7 days, we reserve the right to charge a Short-Stay-Supplement. Other terms and conditions may be publicised and valid for special offers or offers in cooperation with the Tourism Association Val Gardena or Dolomiti Superski (e.g.: SkiSpecial for Kids, SkiPremiere etc.).
Service charge and VAT are included in the price. Costs for all other services that may have been used and are not listed as included here or in our booking confirmation are not included. The local city tourist tax is not included as well.
The income generated from the local tax is used for the development and maintenance of infrastructure and services as well as for the organisation of cultural and sports events. The local tax is charged per guest and per night and collected by the lodging establishment. The amount charged for this tax is determined by the category of the lodging establishment. Children and young adults under the age of 14 will not be charged. The local tax is due on the day of departure and will be listed separately in the final invoice.
Good to know:
- Prices may be subject to change without prior notice unless our booking confirmation states prices in writing.
- Our offers are not binding for our guests or ourselves, even if they appear in writing. This means, our rooms may be offered to several parties at the same time.
- We will deduct 12,00 euro per meal from the halfboard package if the meal is cancelled till noon.
- The 3rd or 4th beds may be of a smaller size or mobile beds or sofa beds.
- Our hotel does NOT offer any spa or beauty treatments or massages.
- For early departures you may still be charged for the entire stay until the day of departure as booked. Meals for this period may not be charged.
- We would like to advise our guests that according to the law, cash payments can only be accepted up to the amount of € 1999.99.
- Mistakes and errors are reserved. Disputes will be referred to the regional court “Landesgericht” in Bozen/Bolzano.
- Mandatory information according to EU regulation 524/2013 by the European Parliament and Council
Consumer law disputes of the European Commission may be settled via: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/